In order to fund his Master’s degree at the Royal College of Music in London, Xavier has received numerous scholarships from several foundations and trusts based in the Netherlands. Additionally, The Royal College of Music itself has also granted financial support. Each and every one of these scholarships are vital resources and have been listed below.
- Kit and John Gander Award (RCM Scholarship)
- Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds (Prince Bernhard Cultural Fund)
- VSBfonds Studiebeurs (VSBfund Student Scholarship)
- Hendrik Mullerfonds (Hendrik Muller Trust)
- Stichting Fundatie van de Vrijvrouwe van Renswoude te ’s-Gravenhage
All these funds will be paid out as gifts and will be a contribution towards tuition fees, costs of living and other study-related costs.